Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invites Applications from the eligible candidates desirous of taking the SAC Part-II Departmental Examination to be conducted in the month of April.
- The Availability of Application Forms from : 07.02.2011
- Last date for receipt of Application Forms : 01.03.2011
- Tentative date of Examination is : 10.04.2011
How to Apply :
OMR Application Forms for the Departmental Examinations which is Scan able along with a “Dummy Application Form” and a List indicating the Code Numbers of various Examinations can be obtained from:-
- The Office of J&K Public Service Commission at Srinagar/Jammu against a cash payment of Rs.100/- as the cost of Scanable Application Form and processing charges of Rs.10/- to be paid at J&K Bank Counters set up in the Commission Office at Srinagar/Jammu.
- District Post Offices of every district of the State on cash payment of Rs.100/- as the cost of Application Form and processing charges of Rs.10/ to be paid to the respective Post Offices.
Submission of Scanable Application forms: The Application Forms complete in all respects have to be submitted in the Commission Office at Jammu/Srinagar in the “Special Envelope” supplied by the Commission for the purpose or mailed, by registered post to the Secretary & Controller of Examinations, J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Garh Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/Polo Ground, Srinagar, along with “Eligibility Certificate” recorded therein, by the Competent Authority.
More Details :