Bruhath Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) invites Applications for filling up of the Group `C’ vacant posts in Health Department of BBMP by Direct Recruitment. Total No. of Vacancies : ANM : 63 posts, Sub Registrars : 26 posts.
- ANM : Auxiliary Nurse/Midwife Training or Training in Midwifery from institution recognized by the Government of Karnataka. (Pay Scale : 6250 - 12000)
- Sub Registrars : A pass in S.S.L.C (Pay Scale : 5800 - 10500)
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years Max 35 years (38 for OBC, 40 for SC/ST)
Fee : Rs.50/- for SC/ST/CAT-1 candidates and Rs.100/- for other candidates in the form of Demand Draft (DD) obtained from State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of India or Canara Bank, in favor of the Commissioner, Bruhath Bangalore Mahanagara Palike’, N.R.Square, Bangalore – 560002 must be enclosed. Name and address of the applicant should be indicated on the back of the DD. Application without DD will be rejected.
How to Apply :
- Download the Application form.
- Super scribe on the envelope as “Application for the Post of ___________________”
(Name of post should be mentioned).
- The candidate must attach the latest passport size photograph on the right hand side top corner of the application.
- Duly filled in applications from the eligible candidates, in prescribed format, with relevant documents attached, should reach the office of the Assistant Commissioner(Recruitment & Enquiry), Bruhath Bangalore Mahanagara Palike, 3rd floor, Annex building, N.R.Square, Bangalore-560002 on or before 15-04-2011, to be sent through post or Courier only (Applications will not be received personally). The commissioner, Bruhath Bangalore Mahanagara Palike reserves the right to increase or reduce the number of posts.
Method of Selection:
- On the basis of aggregate percentage of the respective educational qualification and on the basis of reservation.
- As per the Eligibility and Reservation, eligible candidates shall be invited for the Document Verification in the ratio of 1:2
- A provisional selection list shall be announced and objections from the affected candidates will be invited.
- Based on the objections received, a Final Selection list / Revised provisional list shall be announced
More Details & Downloads :