IRCTC Recruitment of Managers & Supervisors 2011. Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation (IRCTC – www.irctc.com) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Plant manager(Technical), Assistant manager(Finance), Microbiologist, Supervisor (Quality Control), Assistant Supervisor(Finance) for IRCTC’s Rail Neer Plant and Finance Department through open direct recruitment.
IRCTC Recruitment : Job Details :
Total No. of Vacancies : 33 posts
- Assistant Plant manager(Technical) – 3 posts
- Assistant manager(Finance) – 5 posts
- Microbiologist – 3 posts
- Supervisor (Quality Control) – 2 posts
- Assistant Supervisor(Finance) – 20 posts
Education Qualification & Experience :
- Assistant Plant manager (Technical) : B.E / B.Tech in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks. Experience : Minimum 2 years of work experience of maintenance of sub stations, Transmission Lines, Electrical Power distribution/Power Supply to Buildings, Air Conditioning System/ Electrical Machines for candidates belonging to Electrical stream or Maintenance of Blow Molding Machines, Filling and Capping Machines / Pumps, Compressors, Cooling towers, D.G.Set/Water Treatment Plant for candidates belonging to Mechanical stream.
- Assistant manager(Finance) : Graduation with Chartered Accountant or ICWA or MBA (Finance) from UGC/ AICTE recognized university/institution having minimum 6 years post qualification experience in finalization of Accounts, in computerized, preferably ERP environment.
- Microbiologist : M.Sc. in Microbiology / Food technology with minimum 3 years post qualification experience in quality control in packaged drinking water/ food & beverage industry.
- Supervisor (Quality Control) : B.Sc. in Environmental science or equivalent / Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Technology with Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in quality
control in packaged drinking water/ beverage industry.
- Assistant Supervisor(Finance) : B.Com with exposure to Computerized accounting environment. Candidates with experience in ERP will be preferred
Age Limit :
- Asst Plant manager / Asst manager / Microbiologist : Not More than 35 years
- Supervisor (Quality Control) : Not More than 30 years
- Assistant Supervisor(Finance) : Not More than 28 years
Pay Scale / Salary :
- Asst Plant manager / Asst manager : Rs. 20600 - 3% - 46500
- Microbiologist : Rs. 12600-3%-32500
- Supervisor (Quality Control) : Rs. 10000-3%-22900
- Assistant Supervisor(Finance) : Rs. 10000-3%-22900
Selection Procedure : Written Test – Interview.
Application Fee : Rs.300/- (No fee for SC/ST) in the form of Crossed demand draft / pay order in favor of "Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd." payable at New Delhi only.
How to Apply :
- Buy DD from any nationalized bank.
- Visit Online Application & fill the details required.
- After applying online, take the print out of the registration slip.
- This registration slip along with the Demand Draft of the requisite fee, Caste Certificate (if applicable) and attested copies of testimonials in support as proof of age, educational qualification, Post Qualification work experience with dates in chronological order should be sent through ordinary post to the following address :
- Post Bag No. 7, Sriniwaspuri Post Office, Sriniwaspuri, New Delhi -110065, so as to reach before the last date.
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply Online : 7th December, 2011.
- Last Date to receive printout of Application through post : 15th December, 2011
About IRCTC :
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC) was incorporated on 27th September, 1999 as an arm of the Indian Railways to upgrade, professionalize and manage
the catering and hospitality services at stations, on trains and other locations. IRCTC Provides e-ticket & i-ticket booking through it’s Railway Online Booking website http://www.irctc.co.in. IRCTC also responsible for selecting agents & agencies for issuing Railway Tickets. IRCTC made possible the online booking of tickets easy by bringing new technology in place. IRCTC also look after the catering & hospitality aspects of Travelling in Railways & Railway Platforms & Stations.
Related Searches :
IRCTC Jobs | Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Recruitment of Supervisors & Managers| IRCTC Jobs | IRCTC Selection Procedure | IRCTC Written Exam | IRCTC Recruitment Exam Syllabus | IRCTC Login | IRCTC Hall Ticket
Important Links :