SSC KKR Recruitment 2011. Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Karnataka Kerala region have various vacancies. SSC invites applications vide Advertisement No..KKR-03/2011 for recruitment of Sub Inspector (Fire) & other vacancies in this region. There are vacancies for Sub-Inspector (Fire), Research Assistants, Sr. Scientific Assistant, Librarian, Typist, Technical Officer etc. in various central govt. departments in KKR Region.
SSC KKR Recruitment Job Details :
Sub Inspector / Fire in Central Industrial Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Vacancy: 15 – UR, 06 – OBC, 03 – SC & 01 – ST
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- (Group ‘B’, Non Gazetted)
- Age Limit: 20 - 30 years
- Qualification: A Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics OR Matriculation or equivalent and three years diploma in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Automobiles, Chemical, Mining, Aeronautical, Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent examination passed from recognized University or Board or Institutions.
- Desired Qualification : Passed Fire fighting course.
Research Assistant in Central Institute of Indian Languages, Ministry of HRD.
- Vacancy: 04 – UR, 02 – OBC, 01 – SC
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- (Group ‘B’, Non Gazetted)
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years
- Education : Master’s Degree in Linguistics / Comparative Philology / Indian Language and Literature / Psychology / Education / Sociology / Anthropology / Folklore / Statistics
- Experience : 1 year experience in research / teaching.
- Place of Posting : Mysore with AISL
Senior Scientific Assistant-III in Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage, Ministry of Agriculture
- Vacancy: 02 Posts
- Education : B.Sc (Agriculture)
- Place of Posting : Mangalore, Calicut, Alleppy, Beypore, Karwar and Vizhinjam with AISL.
There is 01 post each for the following Posts
- Research Assistant in National Centre for Disease Control, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Assistant Librarian in Central Institute of Indian Languages, Ministry of HRD
- Junior Engineer in Central Institute of Coastal Engineering for Fishery, Ministry of Agriculture.
- Junior Chemist in Directorate of Marketing & Inspection, Ministry of Agriculture
- Stockman in Central Cattle Breeding Farm, Ministry of Agriculture
- Technical Officer-1 in Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage, Ministry of Agriculture
- Language Typist (Malayalam) in Central Institute of Indian Languages, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Fee : Rs. 50/- (No fee for Woman / PH / SC / ST / Ex-S) in the form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps.
Selection Procedure : Screening Test - Written Proficiency Test - Interview.
How to Apply : through post
- Download the application from the link provided below
- Submit the filled in Applications to the Regional Director with the necessary supporting documents
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Karnataka Kerala Region :
Staff Selection Commission is a staff & personnel recruitment agency under Central Govt. of India. The Karnataka – Kerala Regional Office of the SSC is established in 1990 to cater the recruitment needs of central government agencies in Karnataka, Kerala & Lakshadweep.
Last Date to Apply : 02-12-2011
For more details regarding individual Job Description, Education Qualification, No. of Vacancies, SSC Recruitment Results, Selection Procedure, Exam Syllabus Etc. Refer the detailed notification provided below.
Related Searches :
SSC KKR Recruitment 2011 | SSC KKR Recruitment of Sub Inspectors | SSC KKR Recruitment of Research Assistants | SSC KKR Recruitment Exam 2011 | Staff Selection Commission Recruitment | Staff Selection Commission Recruitment – Karnataka Kerala Region Jobs | SSC Recruitment Results | SSC Exam Syllabus | SSC Recruitment Procedure.