AIATSL Walk-in Recruitment of Customer Agent, Ramp Service Agent, Security Agent December 2011. Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Air India Air Transport Services Ltd. (AIATSL) invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to 362 vacant posts of Customer Agents, Ramp Service Agents & Security Agents for ground duties, on a fixed-term contract basis, for a period of three years which may be renewed on the basis of their performance of work at MUMBAI. AIATSL Conducts Walk-in-Interview for recruitment on in December, 2011 & Jan, 2012.
Total No. of Vacancies : 362 Posts
- Customer agents : 144 posts
- Sr. Ramp Service Agents : 43 posts
- Ramp Service agents : 92 posts
- Security agents : 83 posts
Education Qualification :
- Customer agents : Graduation with fluency in spoken English & local Language. Should have working knowledge of computers.
- Sr. Ramp Service Agents / RSA : Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering OR ITI in Motor Vehicle / Auto Electrical / Air Conditioning / Diesel Mechanic / Bench Fitter / Welder with 1 year experience in case of Welder only). Candidate must possess valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License.
- Security agents : Graduate OR Ex-Servicemen
Age Limit (01.12.2011) :
- Customer agents / Ramp Service agents / Security Agents : Not more than 28 years (31 for OBC, 33 for SC/ST, As per Govt. rules for Ex-S)
- Sr. Ramp Service Agents : Not more than 30 years (33 for OBC, 35 for SC/ST)
Date of Walk-in-Interview : (Regn. Time : 1000 hours to 1230 hours)
- Customer agents : 16th & 17th December, 2011.
- Sr. Ramp Service Agents : 28-12-2011
- Ramp Service agents : 3rd & 4th January, 2012
- Security Agents : 9th & 10th January, 2012
Walk-in-Interview Venue :
|Customer Agents |
Indian Airlines Sports Club, Near Military Camp, Kalina,
Sr. Ramp Service Agents
Ramp Service agents
Regional Training Centre, Air India Ltd.,
Fee : ₹ 300/- (No Fee for SC/ST/Ex-S) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Air
India Air Transport Services Ltd.” Payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply : walk-in
Interested candidates are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time for the respective posts, along with the application form duly filled in and requisite fee and documents.
For more details regarding AIATSL Walk-in Interview, Dress Code, Education Qualification, Experience, Height & Weight details, Dress Code, Age Limit Relaxation, Application Form, List of Documents to be carried etc. refer the attached Detailed Notification.
Related Searches :
Air India Recruitment | AIATSL Ramp Service Agents Careers | Air India Customer Agent jobs | Air India Security Agent Walk-in-interview. Air India Recruitment Application Form. Air India Job requirements | AIATSL Recruitment Dress Code