AIATSL Recruitment Walk-in-Interview for RSA UA-cum-RD 2012. Air India Walk-in-Interview Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com.Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Ramp Service Agents & Utility Agents – cum – Ramp Drivers through Walk-in-Interview. The Air India Walk-in-Interview, Job & Recruitment details are as follows.
Total No. of vacancies : 22 posts
- Ramp Service Agents (RSA) : 06 Vacancies
- Utility Agent – cum – Ramp Driver : 16 Vacancies
Education Qualification :
- Ramp Service Agents (RSA) : Three years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering OR three years ITI with NCTVT in Motor Vehicle / Auto Electrical / Air Conditioning / Diesel Mechanic / Bench Fitter / Welder
- Utility Agent – cum – Ramp Driver (UACRD) : SSC/ 10th Standard Passed with ability to speak English & local Language. Minimum one year experience in driving heavy vehicles.
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2011) :
- RSA : Not more than 28 years (31 years for OBC, 33 years for SC/ST)
- UACRD : Not more than 30 years (33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST)
- RSA : Rs. 12,000/- per month
- UACRD : Rs. 8000/- per month
Date of Walk-in-Interview : (Regn. Time : 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)
- RSA : 17th January, 2012.
- UACRD : 18th January, 2012
Walk-in-Interview Venue :
Gate Gourmet India Private Limited,
Goa 403 801.
Application Fee : ₹ 300/- (No fee for SC/ST/Ex-S) by means of an A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Air Transport Services Ltd.” Payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria should walk-in to the venue on the date and time mentioned above with Application Form, requisite documents, marks cards, certificates, Driving License, passport Size Photos, DD (If applicable).