Air India Recruitment of Pilots 2012. Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Air India Charters Limited, invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Co-Pilots, Trainee Captains, Captains, Examiners / Instructors.Technical Qualification :
- CPL / ATPL issued by Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India.
- Instrument Rating endorsement on Indian CPL / ATPL.
- FRTO license issued by DGCA.
- RTR(P) / RTR(C) / RTR issued by Ministry of Communication, WPC Wing, Government of India.
Age Limit : (As on 01-12-2011)
- Captains : Not more than 56 years.
- Trainee Captains : Not more than 45 years
- Co-Pilot : Not More than 40 years.
Fee : Rs.1,500/- (No Fees for SC/ST/Ex-S) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Charters Limited, payable at Mumbai.
Selection Procedure : Interview - Simulator Flight Proficiency Test at Mumbai.
How to Apply : through post
- Download Application Form from the link provided below
- Fill the Application & Enclose copies of all the relevant documents.
- Paste one recent passport size photograph on the application & attach one photo with enclosures.
- On the envelope, Write “ Post Applied for : __________ ” 2 recent passport size photographs
- Send to the following address
- Chief of Operations, Air India Charters Limited, 1st Floor, Old Operations Building, Old Airport, Kalina, Santa Cruz (East), Mumbai-400 029.
Recruitment of Pilots
Related Searches :
Air India Recruitment | Aviation Jobs | Government Jobs | Sarkari Naukri | Air India Charters Careers | Air India Pilots Recruitment |