cbse.nic.in Recruitment 2012 Junior Assistant Secretary Section officer Accounts Officer Programmer Record Keeper Various Posts
CBSE Recruitment of Junior Assistant, Section Officer, Assistant & Various posts 2012. Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) invites online application for recruitment to 224 vacant posts of Section officers, Assistants, Junior Assistants, Assistant Secretary, Programmer, Accounts Officer, Record Keeper & other various posts in Head Quarters & Regional Offices of CBSE (http://cbse.nic.in).
For Age Limit, Job Description, Education Qualification, Experience, Pay Scale, selection Process, etc. refer the attached documents / Notifications below.
CBSE Post Name & Vacancy Details :
- Joint Secretary : 03 vacancies
- Education Officer / Head (I&R) : 03 vacancies
- Deputy Secretary : 03 vacancies
- Deputy Director (Exams & Reforms) : 01 post
- Assistant Secretary : 09 posts
- Deputy Financial Advisor : 01 post
- Programmer : 05 Vacancies
- Assistant Public Relation Officer (APRO) : 01 posts
- Assistant Vigilance Officer : 01 post
- Accounts Officer : 05 posts
- Manager (Language) : 01 post
- Section Officer (Legal) : 02 posts
- Section Officer (SGAI) : 01 post
- Section Officer : 20 Posts
- Proof Reader : 02 posts
- Research Assistant : 01 post
- Assistant (Sports) : 08 posts
- Hindi Assistant : 01 post
- Special Assistant : 04 posts
- Senior Assistant (Computer) : 02 posts
- Record Keeper : 08 posts
- Assistant : 20 posts
- Junior Assistant : 120 posts
- Staff Car Driver : 02 posts
How to Apply :
- Visit the Online Application Link provided below (http://www.cbse.nic.in)
- Click on the "Apply Online " Link to open the Online application form
- Fill up the online application form with all the required details.
- After Filling all necessary details Click "SAVE".
- Take print out of the computer generated registered application form bearing unique control Number.
- After applying ONLINE, take a print out of System Generated ON-LINE APPLICATION Form in A-4 size paper.
- Firmly paste your recent passport size photograph & Put your signature at the appropriate spaces provided
- Attach copies of the relevant documents to the computer generated Online Application Form
- Enclose all the documents in an envelope. On the envelope write "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF________________________ . (mention the post you are applying in the space provided)
Send to the following address through Registered Post/Speed post
- The Joint Secretary (A&L), Shiksha Kendra, CBSE, 2 Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092
Last Date to Apply Online : 26.12.2011
Important Links :
- Advertisement for Various Post
- Details of Essential/Desirable Qualifications etc.
- How to Apply
- Apply Online
- Application Form Re-Print
Related Searches :
CBSE Recruitment 2012 | CBSE Careers | CBSE Direct Recruitment | CBSE Jobs on Deputation basis | CBSE Recruitment Online Application | CBSE Recruitment of Assistants | Junior Secretary, Junior Assistants