CTET February 2014 Central Teachers Eligibility Test by Central Board of Secondary Education www.ctet.nic.in
- CTET consists of two papers carrying 150 Marks each. Candidates aspiring to teach Class – I to Class V should write Paper – I (150 Questions). Candidates aspiring to teach Class – VI to Class VIII should appear for both Paper – I & Paper – II.
- The CTET consists of Objective type multiple choice questions.
- Starting date of Online Application Submission : 11/10/2013
- Last Date to apply Online : 31-10-2013
- Last Date to receive application through post : 07/11/2013
- Check Application Status on Website: 18.12.2013.
- Online Corrections in Particulars: 20.12.2013 to 03.01.2014.
- Download Admit Card from the Website w.e.f.: 09.01.2014.
- Date of Examination: 16.02.2014.
- CBSE Website www.cbse.nic.in
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test - www.ctet.nic.in
- CTET 2014 - Online Application
- Online : Applications can be filled online through Online Application link provided below & send the computer generated Application form with DD if any to the following address.
- THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY (CTET),
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,
PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, I P EXTENSIONPATPARGANJ, DELHI-110092