NAL Recruitment of Technical Assistants & Officers 2011 (Advt.6/2011). Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. National Aerospace Laboratories, India’s Premier Research Laboratory under Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Technical Assistants, Technical Officer, Medical Officer, Senior Technical Officers for Aerospace R&D, Technology Development & Related Applications.Total No. of Vacancies :
- Technical Assistants : 27 posts
- Technical Officer : 1 post
- Senior Technical Officer – I : 3 posts
- Senior Technical Officer – II : 1 post
- Lady Medical Officer : 1 post
Education Qualification :
- Technical Assistants : 10+2 / PUC / 12th with Science Subjects with First Class Diploma in Mechanical, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation, Information Technology, Civil, Metallurgy Engineering OR B.Sc with 1 year professional qualification in Chemistry / Computer Science / Electronics / Information Technology.
- Technical Officer : B.E / B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering with Minimum 55% of marks.
- Senior Technical Officer – I : B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science / Industrial Engineering & management / Information Technology / Information Science with Minimum 55% of marks & 2 years relevant experience.
- Senior Technical Officer – II : B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with Minimum 55% of marks & 5 years relevant experience.
- Lady Medical Officer : MBBS with Minimum 55% of marks & registration with Medical Council of India.
Age Limit : (As on 31 December 2011)
- Technical Assistants : Not more than 28 years
- Technical Officer : Not more than 30 years
- Senior Technical Officer – I / Lady Medical Officer : Not more than 35 years
- Senior Technical Officer – II : Not more than 40 years
Pay Scale / Pay Band / Salary / Total Emoluments :
- Technical Assistants : Rs. 27,900 (Approximate)
- Technical Officer : Rs.34,700 (Approximate)
- Senior Technical Officer – I : Rs.44,500-00 (Approximate)
- Senior Technical Officer – II : Rs.52,700 (Approximate)
- Lady Medical Officer : Rs.54,400 (Approximate)
Application Fee : Rs.100/- (No Fees for SC / ST / PWD / regular employees of CSIR) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of THE DIRECTOR, N.A.L. payable at Bangalore.
How to Apply : First through Online Application then through Post
- Buy DD From any Nationalized Bank (If Applicable)
- On the backside of DD Write Candidate’s name, Post applied for & Post Code.
- Visit the Online Application link Provided below.
- Fill the Application & Take printout of the Computer Generated Application Form
- Sign on the Hard Copy of Application & Attach recent passport size photograph
- Enclose the Hard copy of Online Application Registration Form with Application Fee, copies of Matriculation / SSLC / Diploma / Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate(s) and Marks Cards for all the Semesters / Years, SC / ST / OBC / PWD certificate and other testimonials in support of Date of Birth, Qualifications, Experience & Community etc.,
- On the Envelop Write “Application for the post of __________________________”, “Post Code: ______”, Advt. No. 6/2011
- Send to the following address so as to reach before last Date
THE SENIOR CONTROLLER OF ADMINISTRATION
NATIONAL AEROSPACE LABORATORIES
P.B.No.1779, HAL AIRPORT ROAD, KODIHALLI
BANGALORE - 560 017 (KARNATAKA).
Email : email@example.com
Last Date to receive Hard Copy of Application through post : 31 December 2011.
Important Links :
- NAL Recruitment of Technical Staff Detailed Advt. No. 6/2011
- Apply online (Online Application Link)
Related Searches :
NAL Recruitment of Technical Staff | NAL Technical Assistant Jobs | NAL Technical Officer Jobs | National Aerospace Laboratories Career | NAL Technical Vacancies | NAL Recruitment Notification | NAL Online Application | www.nal.res.in | Diploma Jobs at NAL | Engineering Jobs at NAL | Medical Jobs at NAL |
click g+ / +1 button to share.