RRB Recruitment of Sr. Section Engineers, Jr. Engineers, Supervisors 2012. Railway Jobs Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Indian Railways Centralized Employment Notice No. 01/2012. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) invites applications (Both Offline & Online) from eligible candidates for recruitment of Senior Section Engineers, Junior Engineers, Sr. P-Way Supervisors, Chief Depot Material Superintendent, Depot Material Superintendent. There are vacancies for 6449 Posts in various Zonal Offices of Railways. This recruitment will be done on All India basis. So candidates should apply to respective zonal RRBs. Candidates can apply through post or Online Application. The Recruitment Rules & Jobs Details are as follows.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Recruitment of Engineers 2012
Name of the Post & Total No. of Vacancies : Posts
- Sr. Section Engineers (SSE) : 1403 Vacancies
- Junior Engineer (JE): 4784 Vacancies
- Senior P-Way Supervisor (SPS): 160 Vacancies
- Chief Depot Material Superintendent (CDMS) : 37 Vacancies
- Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) : 65 Vacancies
Education Qualification : Engineering Degree / Diploma in the disciplines of Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Manufacturing / Mechatronics / Industrial / Tools & Machining / Tools & Die Making / Automobile / Production / Metallurgy / Foundry Technology / Telecommunication / Electronics / Electrical Power Systems / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Video Engineering / Instrumentation & Control / Industrial Electronics / Production / Production Technology / Industrial Engineering / Microprocessor / TV Engineering / Fiber Optical Communication / Communication / Sound & TV Engineering / Industrial Control / Electronics Instrumentation / Industrial Electronic / Applied Electronics / Digital Electronics / Power Electronics / Information Science / Technology / Computer Application / Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology / Printing Engineering / Printing Technology / M.Sc. (Electronics, Physics, Computer Science) / 4 year course of B.Sc.(Engineering) / PGDCA / B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA / DOEACC “A” level course of three years duration / Degree / Diploma in any Engineering Discipline /
Age Limit (As on 01-07-2012)
- Sr. Section Engineers : Minimum 20 Years - Maximum 35 Years.
- Jr. Engineers / DMS / SPS: Minimum 18 Years - Maximum 33 Years.
- Chief Depot Material Superindent : Minimum 18 Years - Maximum 35 Years.
Pay Scale / Salary :
- SSE / CDMS : Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4600
- JE / Supervisor / DMS : Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200
Selection Procedure : Written Exam – Original document Verification – Medical Fitness Test
Fees : Rs. 60/- (No fee for SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PH / Women / Minorities / Economically backward classes candidates having annual family income less than Rs.50,000/-) Payable in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn at the main branch of any of the Nationalized Banks, OR in the form of Crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of “Assistant Secretary, or Deputy Secretary or Secretary or Member Secretary or Chairman of concerned Railway Recruitment Board. The Bank Drafts/Indian Postal Orders should be payable at the place where the concerned Railway Recruitment Board is situated
Exam Centers : Exam Centers all over India
How to Apply : through Online Application & through Post
- Candidates can apply through Post or though Online Application & Post.
- Candidates should download the application form from the link provided below
- Fill the application, paste recent passport size photograph, put left hand thumb impression & Signature at appropriate spaces provided.
- OR Visit the Online Application & Fill the details & then take print out of the online Application.
- Send to the concerned regional RRB Officer through Post.
- There are total 21 Railway Recruitment Boards. Before applying for any post please confirm the availability of the Post in concerned RRB.
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply : 09-04-2012 upto 5.30 PM
- Last date to receive applications from far flung areas : 24-04-2012 upto 5.30 PM
- Date of Exam : To be notified later
- RRB Recruitment Notification & Application Form
- RRB Recruitment Online Application Form
- Railway Recruitment Board Websites List
- Railway Recruitment Central Board
Related Searches :
Railway Recruitment | Engineering Careers | Government Jobs | RRB Exam Syllabus | Railway Recruitment Board Application Form | RRB Online Application | RRB Exam Pattern | RRB Selection Procedure |
click g+ / +1 button to share.