Delhi District Court is filling up vacancies of Stenographers Grade - III on the pay scale of Rs 5200 – 20,200 /- (Grade Pay: 2400/-)
Applications are invited to the post of Stenographers Grade – III from eligible candidates. Eligible candidates can fill their applications online at Delhi Courts Recruitment Website.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Available from : 18.02.2010 (11:30 A.M. (IST))
- Last Date to Apply : 04.03.2010 (04:00 P.M. (IST))
- Last Date to receive Application Form Printout : 16TH March 2010 by 4:00 PM.
Age Limit as on 01.03.2010 : 18 to 27 years
Educational Qualifications :
10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board / University with English as a subject and should have secured minimum pass marks in English. Candidate should have adequate working knowledge of computer.
Mode of Selection :
Selection shall be made on the basis of Written Test examination comprising of English language (Essay, Comprehension, Paragraph Writing, Vocabulary, Grammar and translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa), Arithmetic and General Knowledge. The candidates, declared qualified in the Written Test, will be called to appear for Shorthand & Typing test @ 80/40 w.p.m. in English. The short listed candidates would also undergo a computer skill test and interview.
(The candidates will have to arrange their own Typewriters for appearing in the skill test)
(Note:- Marks obtained in Written Test shall not be counted at the time of preparation of final list.)
How to Apply :
- The applications should be submitted ONLY ONLINE. Application form will not be entertained by any other means. Candidate must possess a valid email id to fill up the online form. All the communication will be made on the email id provided by the candidate. The online filling up of forms will start at 11:30 A.M. (IST) on 18.02.2010
- The Print out of automatically generated application form duly signed, along with three recent passport size photographs, one self addressed envelope affixing Rs. 10/- Postal Stamp and photocopies of testimonials attested by Gazetted Officer should be sent through the registered post to ‘The District & Sessions Judge, Tis Hazari Courts, Delhi-110054’ clearly mentioning the “Application for the post of Stenographer -2010” and “Registration ID” (As provided at the time of filling up online application submission at the Delhi Courts Website) on the top of the envelope. The application should reach this office on or before 16TH March 2010 by 4:00 PM.
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE: DELHI
TIS HAZARI COURTS, DELHI