SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA Recruitment 2010
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), a statutory regulatory body established by an Act of Parliament, to protect the interests of investors in securities and to promote the development of, and to regulate the securities market, invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Grade A Asst. Managers, Officers,
Important Dates :
- Date of Commencement of Application : 12/10/2010
- Date of Closure : 31/10/2010
- Start Date for Fee deposit : 09/10/2010
- Last Date for Fee deposit : 31/10/2010
- Last Date for Reprint : 15/11/2010
Posts & Qualification :
Post : Asst. Manager, Officer Grade A – General Stream 60 posts :
Masters Degree in Economics/Commerce/MBA/ Post Graduate Degree in Management/Post Graduate Diploma in Management with 55% marks((50% for SC/ST/ PWD). in the aggregate, CA/CFA/CS/ICWA
Post : Officer Grade A Legal Stream 06 posts
Qualification : Bachelors’ degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 55% marks (50% for PWD) or LLM.
Post : Officer Grade A – Research Stream 08 Posts
Qualification : Masters degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / MBA (Finance) / Econometrics with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ PWD). Candidates with a doctorate in topics related to the above subjects will be given preference.
Post : Asst. Manager, Grade A – Information Systems – Technical Stream 08 Posts
Qualification : First class graduate (55% for SC/ PWD) in Engineering (electrical / electronics / electronics and communication engineering / information technology / computer science) / First class Masters degree (55% for SC/ PWD) in Computers Application / First class graduate in any discipline (55% for SC/ PWD) with post graduate qualification (minimum two years duration) in computers / information technology.
Post : Asst. Manager, Grade A – Engineering (Civil) – Technical 02 Posts
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks. (55% for PWD) Stream
Post : Asst. Manager – Engineering (Electrical) – Technical Stream 02 Posts
Qualification : Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks (55% for PWD)
Post : Officer Grade A Official Language Stream 04 Posts
Qualification : Masters Degree in Hindi with 55% in the aggregate with English as one of the subjects at Bachelors Degree level or Masters Degree in Sanskrit /English /Economics/Commerce with 55% in the aggregate with Hindi as a subject at Bachelors Degree level. (50% for PWD)
HOW TO APPLY: Click here for Detailed Step-by-step tutorial
- Candidates are required to apply On-Line through website www.sebi.gov.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Board may send call letters for written test, interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/ of any other person.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line.
- Applicants are first required to go to SEBI’s website ‘www.sebi.gov.in’ and click on the Home Page open the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “SEBI RECRUITMENT EXERCISE- 2010”.
- Take a Print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the ‘FEES PAYMENT CHALLAN’.
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
More Details & Downloads :