APDSC Recruitment of Teachers 2012. APDSC Job Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Commissioner And Director of School Education Andhra Pradesh DSC (APDSC apdsc.cgg.gov.in) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Teachers, School Assistants, Secondary Grade Teachers, Language Pandits, Physical Education Teachers in Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad Schools and Schools under the control of the Tribal Welfare Department and Municipalities in the State through District Selection Committee. The Recruitment Rules, Job Requirements & Eligibility Qualifications are provided below.
Andhra Pradesh Government through District Selection Committee recruiting more than 21000 Teachers for various subjects for Andhra Pradesh Government Schools. Candidates having eligibility like B.Ed qualification, APTET Score can apply for this job through Online Application to be commenced from 16th February, 2012. The recruitment will be done based on Teachers Recruitment Test of Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee (APDSC)
Recruitment of Teachers 2012
Name of the Post :
- School Assistant for Languages/Non-Languages
- Language Pandit Grade II
- Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT)
- Physical Education Teacher (PET)
Total No. of Vacancies : 21343 Posts Across Andhra Pradesh
Education Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree with B.Ed
Age Limit : (As on 1/7/2012) Minimum 18 Years - Maximum 39 Years( Max 44 for BSC / SC / ST, 49 for PH).
Fee : Rs. 250/- Payable through APONLINE or e-seva centers.
Selection Procedure : Written Test - APTET
How to Apply : Through Online Application.
- Candidates should have a Scanned copy of Photo with Signature before applying Online
- Pay the requisite fee at the APOnline & e-Seva Centers and collect the Journal Number and other details.
- Visit the Online Application from the link provided below & Fill application form.
- Upload recent Photo with signature & Submit.
- Take printout of the Computer Generated Application Form.
- Start Date to submit Online application : 16-2-2012
- End Date to submit Online Application : 17-03-2012
- Last Date to pay Fee : 16-03-2012
- Date of Test : 02-05-2012 to 04-05-2012
Important Links :
- Online Application - apdsc.cgg.gov.in
- APDSC Notification for Recruitment of Teachers
- APDSC Teachers Vacancies
Related Searches :
AP Teachers Recruitment | AP School Assistant Jobs | AP Language Pandit Vacancies| AP Physical Education Teacher Jobs | AP Special School Blind/Deaf /Dumb Teachers | APDSC Online Application | APTET Jobs |