Tamil Nadu Recruitment of Civil Judge 2012. TN Judicial Jobs Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Home Department of Tamil Nadu Government invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Civil Judge in Tamil Nadu Judicial Service through Direct Recruitment. The Recruitment Rules, Job Requirements & Eligibility Qualifications are provided below.
Tamil Nadu Government
Recruitment of Civil Judge 2012
Name of the Post : Civil Judge
Total No. of Vacancies : 185 Posts
Education Qualification : Degree in Law
Age Limit : (As on 01.07.2012)
- For Practicing Advocates / PP / Pleaders : Minimum 25 Years - Maximum 35 Years. (40 years for Reserved Categories)
- For Fresh Law Graduates : Minimum 22 Years - Maximum 27 Years.
Fee : Rs. 200/- (No Fee for SC/ST) Payable in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Madras, payable at Chennai.
Pay Scale / Salary : Rs. 27700 - 770 - 33090 - 920 - 40450 - 1080 - 44770 per mensem.
Selection Procedure : Written Exam – Viva-voce
Written Exam consists of Four Papers. Three Papers on Law Subjects & one paper on translation. Each Paper will be for three hours consists of 100 marks each. The Viva-voce will be for 60 marks. For detailed Exam Pattern, Syllabus refer the detailed Notification.
Exam Centers : 9 centers in Tamil Nadu
How to Apply : Through Post
- Candidates should download the prescribed Application Form from the links provided below.
- Purchase the Demand Draft (if Applicable)
- The filled-in applications along with Demand Draft towards Examination Fee and all the copies of relevant documents, certificates, marks cards etc. should be sent to the office of the Principal Secretary to Government, Home Department, Fort St. George, Chennai-600 009 So as to reach before last date.
Important Dates :
- Last date to receive applications : 20.02.2012 till 5.45 P.M.
- Date of Written Exam : 24th & 25th March, 2012
Important Links :
For more details regarding Age Limit & Relaxation in upper age limit, Exam Schedule, Exam Pattern & Syllabus, How to Apply, Enclosures, Written Exam Centers, Education Qualification & experience details, Selection procedure etc. refer the detailed Notification.
Tamil Nadu Judicial Service Recruitment | Law Careers | Judicial Jobs | Civil Judge Exam Syllabus | Civil Judge Selection Procedure | TN Civil Judge Application Form | Civil Judge Vacancies | Civil Judge Exam Pattern | Tamil Nadu Government Jobs