KPSC Recruitment 2012. Government Jobs Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC www.kpsc.kar.nic.in) invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Group D Posts like Watchman, Sweeper, Home Orderly. There are vacancies for these posts in the KPSC Office itself located in Park House, Udyoga Soudha, Bangalore. The Recruitment Rules, Job Requirements & Eligibility Qualifications are provided below.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Recruitment of Group D Posts 2012
Name of the Post & Total No. of Vacancies :
- Watchman : 05 Vacancies
- Sweeper : 04 Vacancies
- Home Orderly : 11 Vacancies
Education Qualification : No Education Qualification required.
Age Limit : (As on 13-04-2012) Minimum 18 Years - Maximum 35 Years.
Fee : Rs. 5/- Payable in the form of Postal Order
Pay Scale / Salary : Rs. 4800-100-6000-125-6500-150-7100-175-7275
How to Apply : Through Post
- Candidates should download the Application Form from the link provided below
- Fill the Application Form & Enclose copies of the Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate & Postal Order
- Send to the following address
- Office of the Karnataka Public Service Commission, Udyoga Soudha, Bangalore
Important Dates : Last Date to Apply : 13-04-2012
Important Links : Recruitment Notification & Application Form
Related Searches :
KPSC Recruitment | Group D Careers | Government Jobs | Group D Vacancies |