MPPEB VYAPAM Recruitment of Training Officer, Clerk Computer Operator 2012. ITI Jobs Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB VYAPAM) invites online applications for recruitment of Training Officers, Computer Operators / Clerk and Resource Person in various departments of Madhya Pradesh Government.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB VYAPAM) conducts ITI Recruitment Exam 2012 for recruitment of candidates to various vacancies available in departments of Madhya Pradesh Government. The candidates with eligibility as mentioned below can appear for the test to be conducted in the month of April 2012.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB VYAPAM)
ITI Recruitment Exam 2012
Training Officer, Computer Operator cum Clerk & Resource Person
Name of the Post & Total No. of Vacancies :
- Training Officer Stenography Hindi : 02 Vacancies
- Training Officer : 358 Vacancies
- Resource Person (Language, General Studies, Entrepreneur Skills) : 18 Vacancies
- Computer Operator / Clerk : 36 Vacancies
- Assistant Grade – III : 03 Vacancies
Pay Scale / Salary :
Application Fee: Rs. 700/- (Rs. 350/- for SC/ST/PWD) Payable through Internet Banking or Cash at Authorized Kiosak of MP state.
Age Limit (as on 01st January 2013): Minimum 18 years – Maximum 35 years.
Exam Center : Bhopal
How to apply: through Online Application
Important Dates :
- Starting of Online Application Submission : 05th March 2012
- Last Date to Apply Online : 31st March 2012
- Date of ITI Recruitment Exam 2012 : 22.04.2012 (10.00 AM to 12.15 PM)
Important Links :
- VYAPAM Recruitment Notification
- ITI Recruitment Exam Notification
- Apply Online
Related Searches :
VYAPAM ITI Recruitment Exam 2012 | VYAPAM Online Application | MPPEB Recruitment | Computer Operator Jobs | Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs | For more details regarding Age Limit & Relaxation in upper age limit, Exam Schedule, Exam Pattern & Syllabus, How to Apply Online, Written Exam Centers, Education Qualification & experience details, Selection procedure etc. refer the detailed Notification.