SSC Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2013 Engineering Assistant - Technician Vacancy SSC Online Application
About Prasar Bharati :
Prasar Bharati is an autonomous organization under department of broadcasting, Government of India. PB is one of the largest broadcasting corporation of India & comprises Doordarshan & All India Radio & have channels in all major Indian languages. Though SSC is conducting Recruitment on behalf of Prasar Bharti, The candidates selected for Engineering Assistant Job or Technician Job will not have the status of Central Government Civilian Employees. That means they will not be eligible for benefit of age relaxation etc. admissible to Central Government civilian employees in recruitments made by the Staff Selection Commission for Ministries / Departments / Attached and Subordinate Offices under Government of India.
Jobs Details of Prasar Bharati Recruitment :Name of the Post & Total No. of Vacancies : Posts
- Engineering Assistant : 1290 Vacancies
- Technicians : 340 Vacancies
Selection Procedure : Written Exam - Personal Interview
Fees : All General & OBC Applicants should pay the Application fees of Rs. 200/- through challan generated after applying online at any branch of State bank of India or through Net Banking. There is no fees for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S/Women candidates.
Eligibility for Applying to Prasar Bharati Recruitment :Education Qualification : Candidates applying for Engineering assistant / Technician jobs with Prasar Bharti should have Degree / Diploma in Radio / Telecommunication / Electrical / Electronics / Information Technology / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Physics with min. one year of experience in relevant areas.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2013) : Age of Candidates applying for Technican should be between 18 Years & 25 Years. The age of candidates applying for Engineer Assistant should not be more than 30 years.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission : 23rd Feb, 2013
- Last date for Part – I Registration : 20th March, 2013
- Last Date to complete Part – II Registration : 22nd March, 2013 till 5:00 PM
- Date of Written Exam : 26-05-2013
How to Apply for Prasar Bharati Recruitment :through Online Application
- Candidates should visit the SSC Online Application Link http://ssconline2.gov.in
- Fill the Part – I registration of Online Application
- OBC & General Male Candidates should pay fees through net banking or download the challan to pay fees at SBI branch
- Next Part – II Registration should be completed by updating fee payment details & uploading scanned copies of photo & Signature.
- For more details visit SSC Recruitment Website or Prasar Bharti Recruitment Website