APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer (TAE) Recruitment 2012. Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Trainee Assistant Engineers under Notification No.5/CGM(Adm.)/2011.
APGENCO Recruitment Details :
Name of the Post : Trainee Assistant Engineers
Total No. of Vacancies : 411 posts
- Electrical Branch : 219 Vacancies
- Mechanical Branch : 100 Vacancies
- Electronics Branch : 30 Vacancies
- Civil Branch : 62 Vacancies
Education Qualification (as on 01.12.2011) : B.E / B.Tech / A.M.I.E. in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Civil.
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2011) : Not more than 34 years. (39 years for SC/ST/BC & 44 years for physically challenged (Handicapped) candidates.)
Scale of Pay : Rs. 23115-955-25025 – 1115 – 30600 – 1280 – 35720
Fee : Rs.500/- (Rs. 150/- for PH / BC / SC / ST) Payable in any one of the A.P. Online Centers or A.P. Online Portal.
Selection Procedure : Written test - Interview
Exam Pattern : APGENCO Recruitment Exam contains questions from core academic curriculum of respective discipline & analytical aptitude.
How to Apply :
- Visit near by AP Online Center & Pay fees and obtain the receipt having paid the Registration Fee with 12 digit Journal Number.
- Visit Online Application Link & fill all the details
- Submit form & Take print out of the Application Form
Important Dates :
- Online Application Submission Starts from : 20.12.2011
- Last Date to Apply Online : 03.01.2012.
- Date of Written Test : 22.01.2012
- The last date for payment of Registration Fee 03.01.2012 till 1:00 PM
Important Links :
- APGENCO Recruitment of Trainee Assistant Engineers Detailed Notification
Related Searches :
APGENCO Recruitment Notification | APGENCO Recruitment of Trainee Assistant Engineers | APGENCO TAE Careers | APGENCO Recruitment Exam Pattern | APGENCO Written Exam Syllabus | APGENCO Jobs | Andhra Pradesh Jobs | Engineering Jobs |